Friday, September 22, 2006

A Hairy Experience

I'm ashamed to admit this but I am scared of my hair dresser. Today I found myself styling my hair very carefully about an hour before I was due to go into the hair dressers...which is a complete waste of time considering he is just going to wash it again. But I just know how judgemental he is....He is a young trendy hair perfectionist and he asks me every time he sees me that "you hate your hair??????"

The thing is he cuts my hair better than anyone ever has. The style doesn't grow out and my hair continues to look amazing months after the cut. So, every two months I carefully style my hair and head off to the salon for an ear bashing about the mistreatment of my hair, and come out feeling slightly less confident but with fabulous hair.

No comments: