Monday, September 18, 2006

Less than perfect

So the weekend started off promisingly with a spontaneous walk around london (one of my favourite things to do). On said walk I managed to find my new favourite Starbucks....mmmm starbucks.......

Anyway, then went for drinks with some friends...they repay my kindness by LICKING (yes thats right licking) my face. all over. Including my ear. I was screaming and attracting way too much attention. Then, still feeling traumatised and wimpering to myself I stumbled onto the tube platform and right into a pile of puke.....I'm talking a HUGE pile. And the worst thing is I had open shoes on.....I have to say I was not loving London at that point.

Then on sat...while enjoying my lack of things to do, I somehow managed to put my back out. Well actually I screwed up the muscles in my neck.....badly and so have been feeling sorry for myslef and totally feeble.I was pretty much flat on my back for the whole weekend. Who knew your neck was such an important part of your body? I am totally gratefull for all the times my neck has been loose and nimble....if only it would revert to that state. From now on I will be caring and loving to my neck and try not to stress out too much....come back healthy neck. I need you.

1 comment:

Brigitta Ryan said...

so i was just reading about roxy travelling around Europe, and i thought 'man, i wanna live in london so i can shoot off next weekend to somewhere amazing!'

then you told me about piles of puke. now i never want to go to london!!!!