Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fashion Faux Paux

You know in London I see so much outrageous fashion that I rarely bat an eyelash as the offender walks past. But today I almost had to stop my car when I saw this one. Walking towards me was a fairly good looking guy...very rock chic. Skinny black jeans, tight white top and long fringe. So whats the problem I hear you ask.....I just described half of the male london population.....the problem was he was wearing a MOON BAG. (or a fanny pack as the Americans like to call it.) Not only was he wearing but he was wearing it proudly. I would like to state that Moon bags r not okay. Not even if you r a tourist. In this day and age with "man bags" very in fashion and available there is just no excuse.

1 comment:

foxy_roxtar said...

Sorry to break it to you Bron but moonbags and scrunchies are both back. So you’re going to be seeing a lot of them around…