Monday, September 25, 2006

We've lost our Chandler and Monica


I LOVE friends....with a passionate passion. Thats friends the program and friends the people in my life. In series ten of "Friends" Monica and Chandler decide that the time has come to move out of the city and start their life in the suburbs. And while the rest of the "Friends" are happy for them because they can see that this is what they really want and that they will be really happy, they r still very very sad.

I have been blessed with lots of amazing friends in London, but I have been doubly blessed by 5 friends who have meant the world to me over the last 8 or 9 months. The friendships have been filled with laughter, good advice and friendly teasing. They have been the most simple and yet the most uplifting friendships I have had. So I am sad to see our funniest (out of three very funny guys) man head back to SA, and our grounded amazing organised lady with him.

You guys will be sorely missed!!!!!

No comments: