Monday, July 24, 2006

It's all good fun.....Isn't it?


I heard about something amazing. It's called Street Wars. It is a game played with water pistol where you are given a "target" and told to "take them out". At first I was enthralled and was wondering if there was any way I could get in on this despite the fact that entry was closed. Then I stared thinking.....

What would happen if someone were to pull out a water pistol in the middle of a tube station. Imagine the panic and mayhem that would ensue. This thing has the potential to cause a lot of problems esp seeing as we have just had the one year aniversary of the London Bombings. It seems slightly insensitive and callous. I am interested to see if this makes into the news or if the whole thing goes on trouble free.....

No comments: