Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Concert review: All American Rejects

Julie won tickets to go see the All American Rejects and she chose me to go with her. I was quite excited having had a crash course in their music. So....

The Good
- The AMR were were def worth it. The sounded amazing, the lighting was amazing and the concert all round was slick and polished

The Bad
- The supporting acts were beyond bad. We had to sit through one and a half hours of really bad bands for an hour of AMR.....was bored and ended up sitting down through as much of it as possible

The Ugly
- We were the oldest people there by about a decade. Who knew that 12 years old's went to concerts like this.
- The people were totally sweaty and gross and I was brushed up against by people who were literally dripping with sweat. I was having to hold back the screams of disgust.

I would Def recommend the AMR's if you have any interest in them. I suggest you go in full waterproof gear and arrive late.

No comments: