Monday, August 07, 2006

2 of my favourite things

So I have had to resort to sitting in starbucks with a cup of coffee in order to get my internet fix.....hard I know. I am officially on holiday and while I can't afford to go anywhere I am going to take full advantage.....and today I am enjoying a rainy London day sitting at a window seat watching the world go by and listening to Louis Armstrong. London just does not get any better than this...
Someone asked me on friday night why I love london so much, and I just could not put my passion for this city into words..... I think for me it boils down to options..... In london you r never short of things to do. Infact you can choose between 100 different things on a daily basis....and when you're feeling lazy you don't have to travel more than 2 monutes from your house to find your local starbucks for hours of plesent reading/blogging......

No comments: