Tuesday, August 29, 2006

V top 3

So I did say I would do my top three bands from V....here goes

1. Faithless
sadly we only saw half the act but it was phenomenal. The crowd was totally in sync singing along. It was like being a part of some kind of huge organism. Steve said he felt like he was in the scene from the matrix where they are at that huge rave and I have to say that pretty much sums it up.

2.Hard-Fi
Have liked them for a while but they were way better live than on their Cd. the lead singer has a great accent and is damn good looking so all in all it was fun to watch.

3. Butch Walker
Had no Idea who this guy was or anything about his music but he entertained so well it didn't matter. He had the crowd in the palm of his hand. I think this guy is what festivals are all about. Being blown away by something you had no idea existed.

I know I said in my e-mail that I won't go again but I can't stop thinking about the weekend....I think I might have found my new hobby...

No comments: