Thursday, August 17, 2006

I am the luckiest girl alive!!!!

This is it.....I feel like I am finally living the London experience I have always wanted. Today I got the shock of my life when I open my mail and found V Festival tickets. I have to admit I was shaking and screaming with excitement. I entered a competion online and even though I eneterd about 100 times, the thought that I might actually win, never entered my mind.

Secondly I am going to paris for a night and 2 days next week with an old friend who I haven't hung out with in ages. The great thing is she is a travel agent so the trip is pretty cheap...so I'm not worried about missioning off to see the sights.
I am so excited about this week. I have been working my but off for the last 3 months and I feel like these two trips are going to make it all worth while.

No comments: