Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Friday night found me, Rox and Jo were sitting in Piccadilly Circus enjoying the lovely evening and watching the people around us when all of a sudden I was attacked by air and land. It was a well co-ordinated mission that left little doubt I was the target. Yes, I was attacked by "Pigeon squadron 219". I was trying to hold down an intelligent conversation but was being dive bombed and then pecked at. I turned around and told them to "Back off" but this had absolutely no effect and so I had to resort to using my coke bottle as a shield and weapon. I could tell how menacing and scary I was by Rox and Jo's peals of laughter and was only rescued by us having to leave to meet some friends.
Scarred as I am by this unprevoked attack I have resolved to face my fears and venture out into this pigeon infested city once more.....I will not be defeated by a bunch of bloody pigeons!!!!!

1 comment:

Sare said...

They're attacking down under also.. I was trying to eat my peanut butter sandwhich yesterday for lunch, calmly sitting at the quay listening to the crazy man play the tuba.. and then they attacked!
Totally share your pain mate, but good on you for deciding to go back, flag that, i'm going to starbucks today!