Thursday, August 17, 2006

The MEME of three.

1... Things that scare me.
a. Snakes
b. The idea of travelling aline to a country where they speak anything other than English
c. Spiders

2...People who make me laugh.
a. Ian
B. Rory
C. my brother Ryan

3...Things I hate the most.
a. Being woken up
B. People who are consistently late
C. Hearing other people kiss or chew their food noisily

4...Things I don't understand.
a. How aeroplanes work
B. How pigeons always manage to shit on you or right on the middle of your car windscreen
C. why boys....well why boys do anything really

5...Things I'm doing right now.
a. Typing
B. Thinking about getting some breakfast
C. Sitting in a fairly darkened room

6...Things I want to do before I die.
a. Travel on my own to a country where they don't speak english
B. Marry
C. Write for rolling stone magazine

7... Things I can do.
a. Laugh
B. Cry
C. Shop

8... Ways to describe my personality.
a. Happy
B. Excitable
c. Loving

9...Things I can't do.
a. Stay mad for as long as I would like to
B. Not cry during stupid programs like friends and Days of out Lives
C. Be happy ALL the times

10...Things I think you should listen to.
a. The bible
B. Music that you love
C. Your parents (doesn't mean you have to do what they say...just listen)

11...Things you should never listen to.
a. Children crying incessantly
B. Unsolicited advice
C. Other people kissing or chewing their food loudly

12...Things I'd like to learn.
a. Everything I can about the bible
B. How to throw a rugby ball without looking like a total girl
C. Hpw to be the happiest I can be

13...Favorite foods.
a. Thai
B. Sushi
C. My step-moms macaroni

14...Beverages I drink regularly.
a. Tea
B. Zero Coke
C. Starbucks Coffee

15...Shows I watched as a kid.
a. Care Bears
B. Gummi Bears
C. Pumpkin Patch

16. People I'm tagging Next

No comments: