Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Especially for you Sarah

Hey girl......you know I don't actually have your e-mail address...no excuses seeing as I know Rox has it.....
Anyway....life is good. I am LOVING living in south. It's just as good as I thought it would be. It is so good to be able to get almost all the way home with a friend. The new job is going good. A bit boring to be honest but they keep telling me it is going to get so busy that I should just appreciate this quite time....
For a more in depth look into how I'm really doing I write another blog..... which might give you some more insight.
So I know that is not terribly detailed....but the important thing is that I miss you so so much and I am planning on going to sydney in april so we will have to meet up for a big hug and a seriously long chat.

2 comments:

Sare said...

THANK YOU!

Maybe this will replace emailing all together...

Just one more question: What is your new job? What do you actually do?? And there is definately room for you at the beach-side resort that is my house! (ok, so slight exageration, but that's ok righ?)

Bron said...

yay...so exciting.
I am an exhibition assistant/administrator. So I assist the exhibition manager in all things exhibition. It is a machine tool exhibition (don't ask cause I have no idea) and it happens every two years.....
sounds thrilling doesn't it? lol