Thursday, November 30, 2006

Still Dirrty

Last night I went to see Christina Aguilera in concert. It was a rather last minute thing and to be honest there were times last night when I wondered what the hell I had been thinking, but the show was phenomenal.

I had spent the day travelling to and from Birmingham for work and so by the time I got to Wembley I was pretty finished. We had to queue for about an hour and then had another hour to wait for the support band, Nizlopi. They were just plain wierd. They tried their best to get the crowd amped but no one wanted to know their story. We then waited another 45 mins for Christina to get her cute little butt onto stage. This was definetly one of the best shows I have seen. The sets were amazing, the dancers highly energised and of course the pint sized blond with the most amazing voice. She was definetly still looking to shock a few people with her antics but non of that was at the expense of an amazinf performance.
So it was enjoyable but next time I go to a pop concert I am going to be seated, to avoid standing for hours on end and to totally avoid annoying fans who blow whistles and have a running compentary going all through the show.

No comments: