Friday, November 03, 2006

Frickin hell

aaaahhhhhh
aaaahhhhhhh
aaaaaahhhhh

Sorry trying to vent some frustration without attracting too much attention. I have another fine to pay......another hundred pound fine to pay. And this time it is not even for something that I did (I think I say that every time don't I?)
Anyway there was a warrant out for my arrest and now they want me to go down to the new forest for a court date....which is ridiculous and so now I think I am just going to have to cough up the hundred pounds for ease of mind and convenience......bloody hell I can't afford this. I am NEVER going to own a car in this country again.......

2 comments:

Julie Sol said...

kay just a quick question - NEW FORREST???

where is this fine from and what for??

You lead a secret life dont you!

Bron said...

Fine was from August last year but I moved to London from the New Forrest in April or so.....so no idea how I have managed to get this fine.
Can't be bothered to actually sort it out tho....