Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Live gigs 2 and 3

Gig # 2 was the phenomenal John Meyer. I wasn't that keen initially to go along to this concert. Infact I made the decision not to buy a ticket. Luckily for me Ian decided to go on holiday and he generously gave me his ticket.....and I am so so grateful. This concert totally rocked. John Meyer is not just a sexy beast but also an amazingly talented musician. I think at the moment he is on my top 5 live acts of the year....

Gig # 3 was Delirious last night. The thing that made this one so special was that almost all my friends came along. Ian had just got back from Africa so it was awesome to see him and I LOVE sharing these things with the people closest to me. Delirious is an awesome rock band....and boy did they rock last night. The only downer was that we planted ourselves right next to the speakers for some unknown reason and so I spent at least half the night with my fingers plugged into my ears trying to stop my ear drums bursting.

So next week sees me at two more concerts before I have a mini concert break.....

No comments: