Monday, November 13, 2006

You always take the weather with you

Lately the weather has been relecting my mood very very acurately. Last week I was happy, the world was a fresh clean place and nothing could bring me down. I loved the autumn leaves on the floor, the crisp air and how everyone was dressed all snug in their hats, gloves and scarves.
Today, I am hurting, I want to climb under my blankets and hide from the world. It is pouring with rain outside and it feels very theraputic. People keep their heads down in the street or hide under their umbrella's and somehow I feel like the world knows how badly I want to be left alone and has orchestrated this weather just for me. I have very little to do at work and so I watch the rain coming down and hope that this will somehow wash all the yuck away.

No comments: