Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Aboutlife.com

I have joined another bolgging site. I feel like I am cheating on my first love a bit but I was desperate.

It is quite an exclusive thing and you have to actually be invited to join. So when I finally got my personal invitation, after weeks of waiting, nothing could hold me back. the site is aboutlife.com and it has been started by my church. It is basically a site with loads of random people's blogs on it. This site has some really interesting (and some totally random) information and I always find something worth reading on there.
The best thing of all on there is a podcast done by some of the teachers from the theological college, exploring some of the difficult questions people have about christianity a facinating listen. If you ever have a spare and rather bored moment this is something that could potentially keep you busy for hours.

No comments: