Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ice Age 2 - The meltdown


I love feel good happy movies. I generally go to the cinema because I want to escape the hectic London life and just space out for an hour or two. So I was perfectly happy when Ian suggested we go see Ice Age 2 last night. I wasn't expecting any thing amazing but I was really pleasently surprised by this one.

It was outstandingly funny. I guess even more than usual as I went to see it with a bunch of people all with a really great sense of humour. We pretty much laughed non-stop much to the annoyance of everone else trying to watch the movie. Infact I was even told to ssshhhhh at one point.
My favourite characters were Crash and Eddie (picture above). Two possums with major attitude who just reminded me so much of Ian and Steve.
I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a laugh you will come out of the cinema feeling great.

No comments: