Monday, April 24, 2006

Where is my mind????

Today I was craving a chocolate muffin real real bad. Sainsbury's only seemed to sell them in six packs and I wasn't craving them THAT bad so I swung passed Starbucks and grabbed a muffin and a bottle of water. It wasn't till I was back at my car that I realised that I had paid and then happily walked off minus the muffin and water. The thing that really cracked me up though was that upon my return the cashier gave me a fat lecture about forgetting my goods. Now I know I am scatter brained and forever loosing my cell phone and keys, but who can honestly say that they haven't left stuff behind at the cash desk.... I mean I have heard of people forgetting their entire weekly shop!!!!

1 comment:

foxy_roxtar said...

I was also craving a choc muffin this morn but when I got to Cafe Nero their Pain Au Raisin looked much more appealing :-)