Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Colour Explosion

I made an impulse decision a week ago to register for Colour, a womens conference run by Hillsong. I was a bit aprehensive as I know these conference are very girl girl with lots of hugging and kissing and telling each other how fabulous you are (not to mention all the screaming) and to be honest that is not really my scene. Having said all that, I am extremely glad I went along. I didn't realise quite how much I needed this weekend till I walked out last night, feeling tired, but completely refreshed and ready for the next step.

They had some truly inspirational speakers including Christine Cane and Holly Wagner. Both totally down to earth women who have been through so much in their lives but have come through it to become spunk, fun loving, amzing Godly women. They were so inspiring to me and I have walked away from this weekend feeling filled up to the brimb and ready to go out into the world and live life to the full.

I HAVE to mention the amazing finale that Colour organised. Almost 200 men in tux's handing out beautiful red roses to all the women while sinding "The way you look tonight". Definetly an amazing note to end the weekend on.

No comments: