Tuesday, April 25, 2006

No Camo in the City


London is an eclectic city. We have every nation in the world living here and also pretty much every wierdo. So it takes a lot to shock me these days. I am quite happy to sit opposite a goth on the tube and check out their various piercings and tatoos without batting an eyelash. But that is not to say that I am unshockable.

I was happily driving Sas home from school yesterday when I saw a man in full camo trousers. Now I seriously hope I am not offending anyone here but there is absolutely no excurse for camo clothing. Unless you are in the army or playing paintball (even then it's a bit wierd) you cannot get away with it. The whole point of camo is to make you invisible in your surroundings. But all it does in London in make you stick out like a sore thumb. I was tempted to stop and take a photo of said offender but then I thought he might think I like it..... (shudder)

1 comment:

foxy_roxtar said...

Okay, seriously...think I'm turning into you. I saw a guy in combats this morning too and thought, 'What is the deal?!?' Too weird...