Friday, May 05, 2006

A bum deal

It seem like I see a lot of strange things while going to and from school but I have to say this takes the cake. For a few days in a row now I have seen a specific cyclist round the Swiss Cottage area. Now normally I wouldn't look twice at a cyclist but this guy wears a pair of WHITE cycling shorts. And for some reason by the time I see him they have gone totally see through. So basically I can see his whole bum. In graphic detail. It makes me laugh hysterically every time and obviously Sas wants to know what I am laughing about. I can't however point out this mans rear end and destroy her innocence (depsite the fact that she moons me on a dialy basis). Maybe I should point out to this guy that his ass is on display to the whole of London!!!!!

No comments: