Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Notes from a camping trip

1. I am more of a princess than I would like to admit.
I was overheard commenting on the state of my nails at one point. I moaned for England this weekend about everything from my lack of matress to the gross smell at the loo's.

2. Music is only enjoyable when it is your choice to listen to it
We (or maybe just me) were kept up till all hours of the morning listening to seriously varied music. Even when they were playing the amazing snow patrol CD I was grinding my teeth and burying my head in the sleeping bag.

3. Creation blows my mind.
We went for an awesome walk in the forest on saturday afternoon. We had an impromtu picnic by the river (and I have to say pita's have never tasted so good) and then set off for our stroll. Everything was picture perfect and I realised how much I missed going for a saturday afternoon stoll on table mountain. I am so gratefull there is so much in this world to appreciate and find joy in.

4. It's all about the peeps
This weekend would have been wasted for me if it was not for the people. Between Clare taking an involuntary jump into a river and Ian wearing his hat "Robin Hood" style, I was kept thoroughly entertained the whole weekend.


5.

No comments: