Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My very special day

Anyone who reads my blog or who has had to spend more than 5 mins with me over the last 6 weeks has known that I was not looking forward to my birthday this year. Infact if I could have just passed it by I would have. Luckily for me I have the most amazing friends and family ever and I ended my day feeling really really special.

I was woken up by Laura and Sas. They treated me like a princess and Sas spent the whole morning giving me cuddles. After some prep for the camping trip I met up with Tagg who had lovingly taken the afternoon off so that I wouldn't have to spend the day alone. We had Sushi at our favourite joint Kulu Kulu.
The rest of the afternoon was a haze of meeting up with the campers and fetching the cars for the trip. We headed home for some thai take away. The evening ended with most of my favourite London dwellers with me, making too much noise and all sleeping one on top of the other.

Thanks so much for all the messages, cards and e-mails everyone. I felt so loved and that is more than I could have asked for. Hello 23

1 comment:

Brigitta Ryan said...

happy birthday. sorry its late.