Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mission accomplished

I had a bad day yesterday...really bad. There is major road works going on around my area and it took me a seriously mad amount of time to go fetch Saskia last night from a friend. By the time I got home it was too late to go meet the friend I had planned to see. My frustration levels were at an all time high as this was already the second time we had tried to get together this week (and it was only Tuesday) and I had been dealing with this traffic for days now. So when Laura got home I made the split second decision to go see a movie. Got to the train staion and realised I had not brought my Oyster card so had to pay almost double the fair.....got to the movie theater and after waiting in line for 15 mins found out they don't take elctron cards.
I eventually made it into the theater and collapsed onto the seat. I had picked Mission Impossible III as it seemed it would give me the most escapism possible. And I was right. Two and a half hours later I walked out of the theater a new woman. Relaxed, happy and smiling. My faith in the world restored. Thank goodness for the cinema

2 comments:

foxy_roxtar said...

Why does this anonymous friend of yours go unnamed?? :-)

Bron said...

Fine....Roxy was the poor friend who went without the pleasure of my company for 2 days running.....
There ;-b