Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thats Life



I went to see Sinatra at the theater last night with a friend of mine. It was a thoroughly enjoyable show but not one that required much concentration so I found my mind wondering to several thing

The Conductor
I'm not sure that he was meant to be such an integral part of the show but he did everything in his power to draw attention to himself. He was literally jumping up and down and it didn't look like the ochestra was paying the slightest bit of notice to his conducting. He had me in hysterics for most of the show

The wigs
I was fascinated with all the different hair styles and I was totally impressed by how well the wigs stayed on through various rigorous head movements. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which was real hair and which was wig

The male dancers
Boy could these guys dance. AND I recognised one of them from Staurday Night Fever. (you know you have seen a lot of shows when you start recognising the dancers)

I do reccomend this show. Most people love Frank Sinatra's music and the dancers were very entertaining.I learnt a lot about Sinatra's life. Light entertainment for a week night.

No comments: